Monday, December 10, 2007

Talkative Wormy

I think my memory is failing on me. As im typing, Im trying real hard to recall what we did over the past few days!! I cant even remember where i stop.

Even since Ive stop working, our usual routine at home is wo wake up, at about 8am, den i will laze in bed till he starts to get impatient with this lazy mummy. I'll den bath him at about 8.45am. Y 8.45am? Cos by the time we are done, its almost 9am and that is when sesame street starts showing at 9 am for the next 30 mins. I noe its no good to watch TV, but thats the only distraction i could find that makes him lay on his mat without moving ard so that i can apply his diaper cream, snow hazeline and Re Yi oil for him. Else he'll be fidgeting non stop. So, sesame street is his daily weekday must see and he gets all excited and concentrating very very well. This 30 mins is very precious cos i need to feed him his breakfast at the same time. So since then, he started falling in love with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert and i forgot whats the name of the other blue puppet.
Last Thursday, we brought him to takashimaya to watch Sesame Street show. His first reaction was a really shocked face. I think he was shock to see such a HUGE Elmo appearing right before his eyes. Soon, he was totally in the show and had his eyes fixed on the stage for the next 20 mins. My mum even suggested bringing him there again the next day. I rolled my eyes haha.

Den it was yesterday. We've decided to stay home since we've been out every single Sunday for the past, i lost count how many sundays. But decided to go for dinner at roxy. Initially, papa was scared that his wormy will be screaming and shouting throughout the dinner if we were to bring him there cos that's wat he usually does. To our surprise, he was pretty well behaved. He was playing by himself most of the time. Papa was so proud of him.


He's been trying to baby talk the past few days. Its juz so funny, and we realised how talkative he can get. He juz blabber away the whole day. Manage to take a video of him talking this morning. Its not easy cos everytime he sees my camera, he stop cos he is curious about wat i am holding to. Its abit dark. Hmm...

I caught this yesterday at home. I dunno wat is so funny though. Notice how fast my wormy mood can change??

Im leaving for Shanghai early morning on wednesday and will only be back on Sunday. Already missing Wormy. Gosh. Regretted planning for this treip. Will bring wormy along wherever i go next time. Its cold there now and I have yet packed my luggages. Must do it tonight.

No comments: