Thursday, June 12, 2008

Am typing from office. No mood for work.

Last evening when I left from my parents place, my sis decided to try letting J "witness" me leave. When he saw me carrying my bags and my barangs, he knows its time to go home. Insisted that carried him, he refuse to go back to my mum. We had a little struggle at the door cos he was clinging on to me like a koala bear, refusing to free his grasp on me. The next second, he was wailing away so badly, he was gasping for his breath. I could hear what was happening while waiting for the lift. My sis was trying to pacify him by offering him her laptop and he actually refused the laptop. A chance to play with the computer means alot to J and he willingly gives up anything just to get a chance to play with it. It shows how badly he wants to go home with me.... *heartbreak*

He's learnt how to sip from a straw about a month ago. It started with some apple juice. He loves the sweetness and tried to sip after I tried demonstrating it to him. They learn so fast... He mimicked me browsing through clothes by pushing the hangers on the display to n fro and started clapping his hands, smiling proudly at me. I realised, we have to watch our behavior from now on,looking at the rate he is learning.... Juz last week, he suddenly showed me some funny noise he makes by sucking his lower lips and playing with his throat to make some weird noise that sounded like a frog, it was so amusing that i was laughing so badly.

Its thursday, looking forward to tomorrow so that I can bring him home again! We're considering bringing him to watch Kungfu Panda but I guess he may not have the patience to finish the whole show... Shall see how den.

No comments: