Sunday, September 7, 2008

30th August 2008: Happy Birthday PoPo!

We went for a second round of studio session today. Yes, it's the second time in less than half a year. I must be crazy, but then, since Foto-U is going to increase their rate, I thought I should go for a session before the price hike. The expiry for this promotion is on 31st August. Initially, I wanted to do it on Dad's birthday but he wasn;t well during that period, I postponed it to Mum's birthday instead. I was more well prepared this time round cos I'm already "experienced", we brought the proper "props" this time round. I bought balloons from one of the BP threads and ordered a cake for the studio session.

J wasn't really cooperative this time round, he was avoiding the camera but Waipeng was really good. She managed to make J happy by giving him toys he like. When we brought the cake out, J was so happy, it was as if it's his birthday! Perhaps he was feeling hungry, he kept asking for "mum mum' when he saw the cake. Popo had to steal abit of cream to pacify him. While we were busy taking our positions for the shoot, J was quietly stealing the cream from the cake and brillian Waipeng, she manage to snap all those beautiful Pic!
This studio session was really worth the time, $$ and effort cos we caught many nice pics of J.











































No comments: